Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up today to get notified of new updates.
Kinect WeGolf Tournament brings together women entrepreneurs and pro-woman investment capital providers, to foster new relationships while having fun playing in a 9-hole scramble golf tournament as a foursome. Each hole will have sponsors and VIPs that players can meet. At the end of the tournament, awards and announcements will be made.
Men and women are invited to play in this tournament. Due to the competition structure, no golfing experience is required to play so everyone is encouraged to attend. All teams get a golf cart. There will be a golf professional on the course to assist players. Clubs are available to rent if you don’t have a set.
The snack and drink cart will be cruising the course.
The best score by a team will win a prize. Every hole has a sponsor, community group, or a funder for introductions and networking and games. There will be raffles and other fun engagements.
– Four players to a team. Kinect will create foursomes if you don’t have a complete team.
– Shotgun, scramble start, two teams per each hole so 36 teams maximum in tournament.
– Drive to your hole and play the following 9 holes.
– Best hit counts. Each player will start from the best ball stopping point.
– Count total number of strokes for the team – no individual score.
– Lowest score wins.
– Individual plays count for specific hole challenges (such as distance, closest to tee, etc.).