Kinect Essentials: KPIs and Business Models
KPI Experts: Karoline Pershell, SRT Labs; Jon Bradshaw, Codebase; Eric Lo, Krado; Jeff Erickson, Forecastr; Sidni Lloyd-Shorter, Utah Black Chamber of Commerce
Listen to experts on the importance of proper business management and leadership that’s measured by Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that match the business model.
Matching KPIs to Business Models for Startups - Special Guest Nate McBride
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) illuminate business growth and are the cornerstone of key operational insights that drive every business forward. KPIs provide a universal way to communicate results that companies can measure their achievements by, and as such, becomes a common part of the business description.
Choosing Your Business KPIs with Keith Huang
Transferring your Balance Sheet to a Financial Statement with Christina Sjahli
Do not show investors your Quickbook statements. Balance sheets are important but used primarily for depicting a cash flow and taxes owed. It does not show the business growth and cost of growth in the way that investors think. Join our webinar to hear why founders should look at financial statements on a monthly basis and how to convert balance sheets into statements and the right KPIs to track.
Forecastr SPECIAL OFFER
- 25% OFF first-year Annual Subscription + Waived Onboarding Fees ($1,000 Savings)
- FREE white-glove onboarding where we work with you to build a world-class financial model for your company
- Unlimited phone/video support for the first 30 days of your subscription
- FREE email & live chat support thereafter or upgrade options to paid dedicated support plans.
- FREE access to Forecastr’s INVESTOR CONNECT platform of early-stage investors in the Forecastr network.
- Expert guidance & expertise, so you get the best financial model for you & your company
- Ability to easily understand, present and maintain your financial model, to prepare you for investors
- Guardrails that prevent you from ‘breaking’ the financial model and accidentally using misinformation
- Confidence in accurate up-to-date data from direct integrations to your other business solutions (QBO, Gusto, Stripe, etc.)
- Exposure to early-stage investors within the Forecastr network through INVESTOR CONNECT